ProxTime 100 Wifi | Proximity RFID tag clocking in machine
- COVID-19, This is a non-contact, non-touch solution
- The software calculates in/out automatically
- Present a pre-enrolled Tag to clock. That is all.
- Automatically calculates the correct hours or pay for payroll
- Unlimited shifts, Unlimited Clocking’s per day
- Multiple reports and report options
- Auto-deduct for lunch/breaks, clocked/not clocked
- Auto deduct for lateness early departure
- Live Attendance Dashboard at any and all PC’s
- ‘Roll Call’ for printed evacuation reports at all PC’s
- Graphical drag and drop shift rostering
- FREE Paystandard Payroll import to Sage
- FREE 12 months support
- FREE 12 months warranty
Features as standard
Please see "Software Comparison" for advanced features.
Example time card
How the terminal works
Each employee presents their badge or tag to the ProxTime 100 Wifi clocking in terminal and once recognised this creates an in/out transaction. The terminal displays the result of the attempt along with an audible message.
You can then add, modify or delete any transactions in your included time & attendance software at your PC.
What's in the box? A CD with the Time and Attendance software, A quick start guide, Live Attendance Dashboard Software and Payroll Export software and Paystandard Sage payroll import software. The clocking in machine, Mounting Backplate, Installation instructions, 3 Pin Power Adaptor, Ethernet patch cable and tags if ordered/included.
Working Hours and Pay
Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week. The software calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete transactions - to restrict too much overtime - easily add transactions for drivers and remote workers.
- Overtime can be accrued by number of hours worked, by time of day (time band), by shift, day of week and pay period. You can name overtime rates to suit you.
- Multi user software option - with user access permissions
|Who Is In Reporting
Run on demand and up-to-date “Who is In” reports from any PC in cases of emergency! Our 'Who is In' report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant report if required that can be used as a 'Roll Call' - great for Health and Safety.
|Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar
There is no limit to the number of clockings or breaks per shift and you can allocate an employee to a different shift every day. The shift rostering calendar allows you to allocate employees with a click.- by day of the week/department etc.
|Lateness Retrieval Facility
The Time Systems UK software has intelligent rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Live Attendance Dashboard
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'.
Summary time cards, detailed time cards, roll call reports and more! See the reporting tab for full details.
Using our Pay Rates feature you can accurately calculate your employees pay without the need for expensive payroll systems. This can be printed directly on time cards for distribution to employees.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
|Features||RFID tags or Password|
|Software Requirements||ProxTime 100 Wifi software is multi-department, multi-company and can run on a stand-alone PC or networked.|
|PC Requirements||Standard Windows Intel-compatible 32 bit or 64 bit processor (Intel, AMD etc.) with no sub-system restrictions.|
|Operating System Requirements||Windows 8.1 or 10 (Excluding 10 S), 1GB RAM, 200MB free hard drive space.|
|PC Connectivity||Standard USB Type-A port or CAT5 ethernet adaptor or serial port or USB port when using USB to COM adaptor or connection.|
|Restrictions||This product is not intended to be used under emulation packages such as WINE, Remote Desktop Solutions, Virtual environments, beta or preview versions of Operating Systems.|
|GDPR||GDPR compliant. Does not store finger prints and has features to help your legal retention requirements against your deletion policy/requests, allowing you to delete any and all data in line with your own internal policies.|
|SKU||Clocking In Machine | ProxTime 100|
|Power supply||240v 3 pin adaptor|
|Environment||0° - 40° C|
|Communications||TCP/IP - LAN/WAN 10/100 Mbit, Wifi|
|Brand||Time Systems UK Ltd|